Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Off day


Today hang out with my sis in the moning=)
1st...we go here eat....



hmmmm...the place is very nice
but food not act nice=(


Then finish eat~
we at car take some funny pic...xp





Last...

ACt nice...
but let she disturb..ishhh>.<


After tat
4 something go desa find my hubby
then we all wait the stupid yeu come meet us
coz accompany he go temple..hmmm
but when we reach the place..
was close ad..omg~
finally dint make it==

then we back desa..
they go cc~
no choose..follow them..
they play game..i just ON 9~
damn boring tat time...

9 something..
they finally finish play~
then go eat 
eat until so full..somemore feel fat ad==

12something
my sis come hubby house fetch me back home=)
damn miss my hubby~
muackz
love you!


yeaa~
make new nail again!
I love make nail=)
 

tats all for today 
ciao~

3 comments:

  1. i als0 got went that place take dinner `
    l00k nice`but f00d s0 bad`
    at there d0nt hav any f00d whatever i 0rder`
    ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur nail so nice
    babe now form 5?
    =)

    ReplyDelete